Seafood Boycott and Other Things

Keilah doesn't like seafood. A friend of ours gave us a little snack mix to enjoy.
Keilah would eat everything except for the whales and goldfish. I guess she's anti-seafood right now. She still refuses to eat them.  
I need to start a file of random Ana reading pictures to go with David's. Why read in a normal sitting position when you can perch yourself on the back of the couch? 
A snowman the girls made shortly before they attacked him with spears and swords. Notice the poor snowman does have a water gun for his defense. 
This is how my floor looks these days. A very random assortment of clothing, toys, and food get spread throughout the house by a busy 14 month old. 
The moment I get out the camera, she stops whatever it was she was doing to run towards me with a manic look on her face (I think it's her smiling pose). It's just a bit creepy. 
David hard at work doing his math.
Truthfully, I don't teach him math anymore. He teaches himself and it works out well for both of us. 
Keilah enjoys organizing my pantry cupboard. Making stacks and towers throughout the house is all the rage. And I do mean rage (if you try to tell her that it's not a good idea). I actually don't mind it all that much. It keeps her occupied and I'd rather her do this than stand at my legs and cry for me to hold her while I make supper.
And on other news, we've started back up our cookbook challenge. We got sidetracked from it when we put our house on the market and I needed to focus and living a clean and tidy lifestyle that doesn't come naturally to me. We've enjoyed trying out and rating new recipes and are still having lots of fun with it. We even invited over some brave friends to try out a complete menu of new recipes. It was fun!
And, I've begun running again! I've been running consistently for about a month now. Yes, I picked a great time of year to re-enter the running world. But I figure if I can get out and run a bit while it's 2 degrees outside then it will be much more easy and fun and ingrained when it's 80!


Comments

  1. Ha...that look on Miss Keilah's face is a bit creepy. And good for David and the math. I am SURE he got his math genes from me ....NOT ! I think I stopped at 2 + 2 !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. David is such a genious! I knew he would be though when he was so little and knew all the capitols for fun! :)
    And Keilah is hilarious! I wish Jaelle would come running for a pic. She tries to run away from me, hide her face and it takes so much work for me to get her to give me a smile. So be glad she likes pics.
    I think that those fishy crackers do not taste good. So in my opinion, Keilah just has good taste.

    And I'm so excited that you are running again! You look like you were made for running. I'm scared because I only have run inside our highschool gym and it has been small amounts of running. Like a mile. Then a half mile. Then work out, then another half mile. So its broken up and not for a long stretch. I need to get back at it. Especially because I plan to do a few 5ks this spring/summer.
    And you would be so proud to know that I am down a considerable amount since I saw you guys. at least 15 pounds down and a size smaller. :) I'm wearing a size 16 instead of an 18 woman. I used to wear a size 20W and even 22W. I'm so thrilled that I am going down in size. I've gotten so much stronger and it feels so good. Keep me posted with your running! It makes me excited :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Tribute To My Mom

Triplets Nine Years Apart

Abby's New Look